Translate your ideas into polished diagrams with OmniGraffle, the flexible diagramming application for the Mac.
- [Voiceover] Hi, I'm Jason Osder. Welcome to OmniGraffle 6 Essential Training. OmniGraffle is a diagramming program that gives you a wide range of tools to present your ideas visually. We'll start by using objects like lines and shapes to create information-rich diagrams. I'll teach you how to use stencils, which are pre made sets of graphics, that will help you quickly make a wide range of diagrams. We'll learn to use canvases and layers to organize larger documents into understandable parts.
And we'll use the pen tool to make custom shapes. I'll even show you some highlights from the Pro version of the software. We'll be covering all of these features, plus lots of tips for using OmniGraffle in diverse practical situations. Now, let's get started with OmniGraffle 6 Essential Training.
- Create your first diagram
- Getting around the interface
- Working with shapes
- Adding and modifying text
- Create custom stencils
- Replicating shapes and styles
- Customizing the toolbar
- Using templates
- Adjusting units and scale
- Import images and folder structures from Finder
- Using Presentation mode
Skill Level Beginner
Mac OS X Mavericks Essential Trainingwith Nick Brazzi7h 59m Appropriate for all
iWork: Workflows and New Featureswith Richard Harrington2h 1m Appropriate for all
1. Navigating the Interface
2. Working with Basic Diagram Elements
3. Taking Control
4. Using Stencils
5. Time-Saving Shortcuts
6. Advanced Techniques
7. Importing and Exporting
8. OmniGraffle 6 Pro Highlights
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.