Join Jason Osder for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of OmniGraffle 5: Creating Web Sitemaps and Wireframes.
If you are a premium member of the lynda.com Online Training Library, or if…you're watching this tutorial on a DVD-ROM, you have access to the exercise…files used throughout this title.…I've already downloaded my exercise files, and they're in this folder on my Desktop.…If I open the folder, you see that each chapter has exercise files in a folder,…Chapter 2 through 6.…Also, there's a folder for stencils with some OmniGraffle stencils.…We'll be using these, but you never have to access this folder.…
You'll access the stencils from inside the OmniGraffle interface.…If you're a monthly subscriber or annual subscriber to lynda.com, you don't…have access to the exercise files, but you can follow along from scratch with your own asset.…Now that that's all clear, let's jump in.…
- Developing for interactive media
- Using shapes and lines for information architecture
- Working with text
- Using and customizing stencils
- Aligning, grouping, and locking objects
- Using automatic layouts for sitemaps
- Positioning content elements
- Iterating wireframes based on feedback
- Wireframing for mobile devices
Skill Level Beginner
1. Using OmniGraffle for Wireframes and Sitemaps
2. Common Techniques for Wireframes and Sitemaps
3. Building a Sitemap
4. Building a Homepage Wireframe
5. Completing the Wireframing Process
6. Advanced Techniques
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.