Join Jason Osder for an in-depth discussion in this video Quickly building a sitemap with a stencil, part of OmniGraffle 5: Creating Web Sitemaps and Wireframes.
- View Offline
- Exercise Files
Do you want to make a sitemap that looks a little more professional,…something that you would actually present to a client as opposed to just used…internally with your team?…Well, that's what this movie is all about: using stencils in OmniGraffle to…quickly create a sitemap that has a style, or a look, to it.…Let's see how it works.…First, I am going to start in my Stencils palette, finding the exact stencil…that I want to use.…Start in the Search box, searching Local, and search for "web flow."…Now, if you've downloaded the exercise files, you are going to have a…Web Flowchart stencil.…
If you've installed this, it will look like it does here; ready to use.…If you've not yet installed it - this is my uninstalled copy - you'll see…the Install button.…So, if you haven't installed it yet, click Install.…If you have installed it, just go to be installed one, and we can start working.…Take a look at the shapes available in the stencil.…You're in no way stuck with these colors or exact shapes, but they give you a…
- Developing for interactive media
- Using shapes and lines for information architecture
- Working with text
- Using and customizing stencils
- Aligning, grouping, and locking objects
- Using automatic layouts for sitemaps
- Positioning content elements
- Iterating wireframes based on feedback
- Wireframing for mobile devices
Skill Level Beginner
1. Using OmniGraffle for Wireframes and Sitemaps
2. Common Techniques for Wireframes and Sitemaps
3. Building a Sitemap
4. Building a Homepage Wireframe
5. Completing the Wireframing Process
6. Advanced Techniques
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.