Join Jason Osder for an in-depth discussion in this video Presenting wireframes, part of OmniGraffle 5: Creating Web Sitemaps and Wireframes.
A big part of information architecture is presenting your ideas.…Your wireframes are really not that effective if you're the only one who looks…at, or understands, them.…So sharing these with other people is absolutely part of the process.…OmniGraffle has several good tools for presenting your work.…There's a full selection of print choices that are pretty typical for any…program that prints.…You can also export your wireframes as images that will allow them to come into…other presentation programs like Keynote or PowerPoint. But OmniGraffle also has…its own Presentation mode, and that's what I want to focus right now.…
I've got a completed wireframe here, and you can see that it has multiple…canvases: Home, Sub menu and a Content Page.…To initiate Presentation mode, I just go View > Start Presentation, or the…keyboard shortcut is Option+Command+P. Now I'm in Presentation mode.…You can see I fill up the screen, but more than that, I can advance through…the canvases using the Spacebar. So that's my Sub menu page, and that's my Content Page.…
- Developing for interactive media
- Using shapes and lines for information architecture
- Working with text
- Using and customizing stencils
- Aligning, grouping, and locking objects
- Using automatic layouts for sitemaps
- Positioning content elements
- Iterating wireframes based on feedback
- Wireframing for mobile devices
Skill Level Beginner
1. Using OmniGraffle for Wireframes and Sitemaps
2. Common Techniques for Wireframes and Sitemaps
3. Building a Sitemap
4. Building a Homepage Wireframe
5. Completing the Wireframing Process
6. Advanced Techniques
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.