Join Jason Osder for an in-depth discussion in this video Iterating a wireframe based on feedback, part of OmniGraffle 5: Creating Web Sitemaps and Wireframes.
To iterate something means to repeat a process, with the goal of reaching a final end state.…And iterating a wireframe is a really important part of the process.…The idea is that once we initially position things on the wireframe, we need to…take the time and have the discussions with important stakeholders to really get it right.…I caution you against falling in love with your first wireframe layout because…it is bound to change, and that's what this movie is about.…
I've a roughly positioned wireframe here, and it could be done, but it's not done.…It could be better, and I think it could be better, but more than that, the…client and the team on working with have ideas to make it better.…So iterating is a lot like a conversation that takes place on a wireframe.…The first thing that happened in this conversation was pretty important.…They dropped one of the navigation elements.…So better to have this happen at the wireframing stage than any other time.…
About has been lost, and the logic was that after we laid out this About…
- Developing for interactive media
- Using shapes and lines for information architecture
- Working with text
- Using and customizing stencils
- Aligning, grouping, and locking objects
- Using automatic layouts for sitemaps
- Positioning content elements
- Iterating wireframes based on feedback
- Wireframing for mobile devices
Skill Level Beginner
1. Using OmniGraffle for Wireframes and Sitemaps
2. Common Techniques for Wireframes and Sitemaps
3. Building a Sitemap
4. Building a Homepage Wireframe
5. Completing the Wireframing Process
6. Advanced Techniques
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.