Join Jason Osder for an in-depth discussion in this video Goodbye, part of OmniGraffle 5: Creating Web Sitemaps and Wireframes.
Thank you for spending this time with me building sitemaps and wireframes with OmniGraffle.…I think you can see that these techniques are really effective in solidifying…the design of a web site before you move into the more expensive visual…design and coding phases.…This is a quickly evolving field, with room for advancement and creativity.…I encourage you to study more about information architecture theory and also to…jump in and try new techniques with OmniGraffle.…
- Developing for interactive media
- Using shapes and lines for information architecture
- Working with text
- Using and customizing stencils
- Aligning, grouping, and locking objects
- Using automatic layouts for sitemaps
- Positioning content elements
- Iterating wireframes based on feedback
- Wireframing for mobile devices
Skill Level Beginner
1. Using OmniGraffle for Wireframes and Sitemaps
2. Common Techniques for Wireframes and Sitemaps
3. Building a Sitemap
4. Building a Homepage Wireframe
5. Completing the Wireframing Process
6. Advanced Techniques
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.