Join Jason Osder for an in-depth discussion in this video Goodbye, part of OmniGraffle 6 for UX Design.
- [Voiceover] Thank you for joining me…for UX Design Tools: OmniGraffle 6.…If you're looking to go deeper into UX design,…you might check out…User Experience Fundamentals for Web Design,…also available on the online library.…If you're trying to get deeper…into the tools of OmniGraffle,…for UX design or other design work,…you may want to check out…OmniGraffle 6 Essential Training,…also available on the library.…That's all for now, but happy UX designing.…
Join Jason Osder as he demonstrates how to use OmniGraffle 6. He shows you how to use basic features, like adding lines, shapes, and text, to create diagrams of page layouts, or wireframes, in addition to advanced features, like working with stencils and templates. He lets you know when he is showing a pro-version feature, like presentation mode and subgraphs, so you can adjust accordingly. Along the way, you'll learn how to improve your documentation by eliminating unnecessary elements to help readers visualize all of a site on one page. As an object-based diagramming program, OmniGraffle has features for executing UX and IA documents. Creating other documents, like use case scenarios, content maps, and models, is also covered.
- Setting up document files
- Aligning and distributing lines, shapes, and text
- Using canvases, templates, layers, and stencils
- Making sitemaps to organize information
- Creating wireframes to diagram page layouts
- Designing for mobile
- Building content maps and conceptual models
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Commonly Used UX Techniques
2. Create a Sitemap
3. Advanced Sitemap Techniques
4. Wireframe the Homepage
5. Complete the Wireframe Process
6. Additional UX Documents
7. Presentation and Export
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.