OmniFocus Essential Training
Join Chris Mattia in OmniFocus Essential Training as he shares how to capture and organize projects and action items into a system for managing tasks and getting work done. This course covers working with projects and contexts, dynamically building to-do lists, creating custom views with Perspectives, and synchronizing the OmniFocus database across multiple computers. Exercise files are included with the course.
- The philosophy behind OmniFocus
- Creating an actions list
- Organizing projects with folders and action groups
- Scheduling parallel and sequential actions
- Adding photos and audio to actions
- Integrating with iCal and Mail
- Backing up and exporting data
- Using the OmniFocus iPhone app
- Hi, I'm Chris Mattia, and welcome to OmniFocus Essential Training. OmniFocus is a task management application designed to capture all of that stuff, that is constantly swirling around in the back of your mind. That is what's preventing you from moving forward on your projects. If you're familiar with David Allen's Getting Things Done, you'll feel right at home in this application. If you're new to task management, then don't worry, I'll guide you through, step by step, and have you checking items off your list in no time.
I'll teach you how to capture and organize all of your projects and action items into a trusted, and logical system. Then, we'll get your projects moving forward by determining your next action. I'll teach you how to become more efficient by using context to dynamically build your to-do list. Finally, I'll show you how to unlock the power of OmniFocus by synchronizing your database across all of your Macs, including the OmniFocus application for iPhone and iPod Touch. I'll be your guide through this course, so, let's get started with OmniFocus Essential Training.
Up and Running with Evernote for Mac182,728 Views
OmniGraffle 6 Essential Training174,971 Views
OmniGraffle Professional 5 Essential Training253,162 Views
Numbers 3 Essential Training152,153 Views
Up and Running with AppleScript113,196 Views
Illustrator CC 2013 One-on-One: Fundamentals1,678,359 Views
Illustrator CC 2013 One-on-One: Mastery302,647 Views
iOS 8 App Development with Swift 1 Essential Training1,024,214 Views
Illustrator CC 2013 One-on-One: Advanced392,295 Views