Calendars have particular types of views. They are available to other types of…apps., so we're going to spend a little time here looking at how we can create…views that work with calendars. This is our normal calendar view.…It's a grid, it looks just like the calendar you're used to seeing all the…time, and it's one possibility. We can also create calender views that…are more like lists and they have a utility as you may recall.…We actually have an event list right here on our side, takes up less space in a…calender, allows us to see specific items without putting them in a visual context…to each other in the same way that a grid does.…
So a lot of people like this kind of a calender, but I'll always have a utility,…when I have limited real estate to work with, to create some kind of a list.…So to create a list view of a calender, you simply say, I'd like to create a new…view, and when we're in a calender, are choices are a standard view, which is a…list, a calender view which is the grid. A Gantt Chart view which actually is used…
AuthorGini von Courter
- What is SharePoint?
- Opening and saving Office documents
- Coauthoring Word documents in SharePoint
- Checking files in and out
- Working with SkyDrive
- Sharing and syncing document libraries
- Adding a list app to your site
- Using social networking features
- Creating site collections
- Editing pages
- Adding users to a security group
- Creating workflows with SharePoint Designer or Visio
- Creating content types and document sets
- Controlling site appearance
- Creating a Records Center
Skill Level Beginner
1. Introducing SharePoint
2. SharePoint Team Sites
3. Editing, Saving, and Sharing Documents
4. Working with Library and List Apps
5. Social Networking in SharePoint
6. SharePoint Sites and SharePoint Site Collections
7. Editing SharePoint Pages
8. Integration: SharePoint 2013 and Office 2013
9. SharePoint Permissions
10. SharePoint Workflows
11. SharePoint Content and Documents
12. Other SharePoint Server Site Templates
Controlling site appearance3m 39s
13. SharePoint Server Business Intelligence Features
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.