In this video, staff author Jess Stratton shows users how to work with the People view in Outlook, and how it's a great way to find file attachments from a particular person.
- [Instructor] In Outlook, contacts are called people,…and you can access them by tapping People…at the bottom of the screen.…You can scroll through your contact list…and you can send an email to them…by tapping them on their name…and tapping on the email icon that appears…on the right-hand side.…From here, you can choose to either copy…their email address or tap Email.…I'll tap the X on the top left-hand side…to close out of this.…You can also search for a contact.…I'll tap the magnifying glass icon…on the top left-hand side of the screen.…
From here, you can put in a name or an email address.…It's going to auto-populate the email address…and all the results while you're typing.…From here, you can tap their name…once you've found who you're looking for.…To clear out of this search, tap Cancel.…Tapping on any contact's name in the view…will give you some good information of that contact.…A great feature is how you can see everything…about a particular contact in one place.…
For example, in addition to the email address,…
LinkedIn Learning (Lynda.com) is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Installing Office on an iOS device
- Exploring the interface
- Creating and editing documents, spreadsheets, and presentations
- Sharing files on the go
- Finding and replacing text in Word
- Inserting pictures and charts in Excel
- Presenting slides with PowerPoint and your iOS device
- Accessing email and calendars in Outlook
- Collaborating with others
Skill Level Beginner
1. Word for iPad and iPhone
2. Excel for iPad and iPhone
3. PowerPoint for iPad and iPhone
4. Outlook for iPad and iPhone
5. Collaborate with Office for iPad
Co-author files1m 42s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.