In this video, staff author Jess Stratton shows uses how to read and navigate through mail in Outlook for iPad. She'll show how to view the folder list, and send an email.
- [Instructor] To acces your mail from wherever you are…in Outlook, tap the Mail icon on the bottom of the screen.…Right now it's in blue so that I can tell…I'm in my inbox.…Currently I'm in my Focused inbox,…as Focused is underlined in blue on…the top left-hand side of the screen.…If you're a Gmail user, it's similar to what Gmail…considers important mail.…Outlook filters out newsletters or bulk email…and knows when you get an incoming email…from someone in your contact list.…In the previous video I showed you how to…disable using focused inbox in settings…if you don't want to use it.…
To the right of the word Focused,…tapping Other will bring me to my newsletters,…and any other message that Outlook…doesn't think is critical.…Once I'm done reading those emails,…I can tap Focused again to get back…to my Focused inbox.…There are some other things I can do.…I can tap Filter on the far right-hand side…and just view my unread messages,…messages I have flagged, which I'll show you…how to do later, and any messages that have…
- Installing Office on an iOS device
- Exploring the interface
- Creating and editing documents, spreadsheets, and presentations
- Sharing files on the go
- Finding and replacing text in Word
- Inserting pictures and charts in Excel
- Presenting slides with PowerPoint and your iOS device
- Accessing email and calendars in Outlook
- Collaborating with others
Skill Level Beginner
1. Word for iPad and iPhone
2. Excel for iPad and iPhone
3. PowerPoint for iPad and iPhone
4. Outlook for iPad and iPhone
5. Collaborate with Office for iPad
Co-author files1m 42s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.