In this video, staff author Jess Stratton shows users basic image techniques such as inserting, resizing, cropping, and wrapping document text around an image.
- [Instructor] To insert an image, tap to put the insertion…point where you want the photo in your document.…Then change to the insert ribbon tab.…You can tap camera to take a picture directly from…your device and insert that picture into the document.…You can also add one that's already on the camera roll.…Let's do that by tapping photos.…I can browse my camera roll or any other albums that I…may have made on the device.…In this case I have one called Explore California.…
I'll remove the keyboard so we can see a little bit more…clearly.…I'll choose an image by tapping it.…And it gets inserted into the document.…The first thing I can do is resize it by tapping on any of…the circles on the four corners and dragging inward to make…it smaller, or outward to make it larger.…Let go when it's at a good size, and now I can move it…around on my document.…I'm going to tap and hold the image and drag it around.…It's going to get rearranged on the document, and you'll…notice that the text is moving while I'm dragging…the image.…
- Installing Office on an iOS device
- Exploring the interface
- Creating and editing documents, spreadsheets, and presentations
- Sharing files on the go
- Finding and replacing text in Word
- Inserting pictures and charts in Excel
- Presenting slides with PowerPoint and your iOS device
- Accessing email and calendars in Outlook
- Collaborating with others
Skill Level Beginner
1. Word for iPad and iPhone
2. Excel for iPad and iPhone
3. PowerPoint for iPad and iPhone
4. Outlook for iPad and iPhone
5. Collaborate with Office for iPad
Co-author files1m 42s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.