In this video, staff author Jess Stratton shows users how to work with file attachments and photos in Outlook for iPad, including using the special Files section.
- [Instructor] To access files, tap files…on the bottom center of the screen.…There's a few things that you can do here.…The first choice is to add a new file service…such as OneDrive, Box, or Dropbox.…Google Drive is also an option here.…We don't see that because I already…have a Google account associated with Outlook.…You can add an additional Google Drive account to Outlook.…To do that, tap settings on the bottom…right hand side of the screen, tap add…account on the left hand side, and instead…of adding email account, tap add storage account.…
From here, you can tap to add an…additional Google Drive account or…while you're here you can add any…of the other services listed also.…I'll tap the X on the top left…hand side to close out of this.…I'm going to tap files to get back into that section.…On the left hand side, underneath where…we can add an account, we can also see…recently accessed files, and directly…below that, you can see any files…that you currently have in your email as attachments.…Tapping on the file will bring it…
LinkedIn Learning (Lynda.com) is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Installing Office on an iOS device
- Exploring the interface
- Creating and editing documents, spreadsheets, and presentations
- Sharing files on the go
- Finding and replacing text in Word
- Inserting pictures and charts in Excel
- Presenting slides with PowerPoint and your iOS device
- Accessing email and calendars in Outlook
- Collaborating with others
Skill Level Beginner
1. Word for iPad and iPhone
2. Excel for iPad and iPhone
3. PowerPoint for iPad and iPhone
4. Outlook for iPad and iPhone
5. Collaborate with Office for iPad
Co-author files1m 42s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.