In this video, staff author Jess Stratton shows users the basics of manipulating rows and columns, such as resizing, sorting, and filtering data.
- [Instructor] There's a few things…that you might want to do with columns and rows.…The first is that you might want to insert and delete them.…There are two ways to do it.…The first way is to select an entire row, or column.…And you can do that by tapping on…the number or letter of that row or column.…I can insert a row above the selected row,…or I could also delete it entirely.…I could also choose Clear, to clear the contents,…which will leave me with an empty, blank row,…but it's still there.…I'm going to tap Insert.…
I can also change the width of this new row,…or any row, or column that I select…by tapping and dragging on the two horizontal lines…underneath the row number.…The second method is to use the Ribbon.…In the Home Ribbon tab, tap the icon to the far right…with the plus icon and the red x.…I'm going to delete the row that I just added.…You can also do the same thing with columns…by tapping on the column letter.…This column is a little bit tight, the text is smushed.…
So I'm going to tap and hold the two lines,…
- Installing Office on an iOS device
- Exploring the interface
- Creating and editing documents, spreadsheets, and presentations
- Sharing files on the go
- Finding and replacing text in Word
- Inserting pictures and charts in Excel
- Presenting slides with PowerPoint and your iOS device
- Accessing email and calendars in Outlook
- Collaborating with others
Skill Level Beginner
1. Word for iPad and iPhone
2. Excel for iPad and iPhone
3. PowerPoint for iPad and iPhone
4. Outlook for iPad and iPhone
5. Collaborate with Office for iPad
Co-author files1m 42s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.