In this video, staff author Jess Stratton shows users how to work with the calendar in Outlook for iPad and iPhone. She'll show how to send availability, and how the calendar works and integrates with an email account.
- [Instructor] To access the calendar,…tap calendar at the bottom of the screen.…The first thing that you can do is change the view.…At the top of the screen on the right hand side,…tap the square icon with the vertical lines.…You can tap Agenda to see a list of all your appointments.…I'll tap on it again and switch to Day.…This will show you just today.…However, you can swipe back and forth to move between days.…
The calendar defaults to week.…However, you can also swipe back…and forth to switch between weeks.…The quickest way to get to a new month is to tap…the month at the top of the screen…and to scroll through a list and tap on a date.…It's going to bring you to that month.…Now you can navigate back and forth…just like you did before.…Tap the small gray arrow with the bottom right hand…of the screen to instantly go back to today's date.…
If you're wondering what calendars you're looking at…and what these different colors mean,…tap the three horizontal lines on the top…left hand side of the screen.…Here you can see the calendar, see which account…
- Installing Office on an iOS device
- Exploring the interface
- Creating and editing documents, spreadsheets, and presentations
- Sharing files on the go
- Finding and replacing text in Word
- Inserting pictures and charts in Excel
- Presenting slides with PowerPoint and your iOS device
- Accessing email and calendars in Outlook
- Collaborating with others
Skill Level Beginner
1. Word for iPad and iPhone
2. Excel for iPad and iPhone
3. PowerPoint for iPad and iPhone
4. Outlook for iPad and iPhone
5. Collaborate with Office for iPad
Co-author files1m 42s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.