- View Offline
- Creating new documents
- Saving documents and document versions
- Editing PDFs in Word
- Cutting, copying, and pasting text
- Finding and replacing text
- Undoing mistakes
- Adjusting paragraph and page formatting
- Applying themes and styles to documents
- Illustrating with pictures, shapes, and clip art
- Creating and saving macros and Quick Parts
- Checking spelling and grammar
- Tracking changes and inserting comments
Skill Level Appropriate for all
- Hi and welcome to Word 2013 Essential Training. I'm David Rivers. Word has gone through a major makeover and in this course, we'll see everything you need to know to work efficiently and be productive with this latest version of the world's most popular word processing software from Microsoft. We'll begin with a quick tour of the brand new user interface to get you comfortable in this new environment. And explore new items like the Bookmark feature that remembers where you left off in a document before you closed it and takes you back to that spot the next time you open it.
We'll see how to improve your productivity by using styles and themes. And then we'll explore creating lists. Then it's onto topics for making your document sizzle. We'll examine ways to illustrate a document with images, special effects, and more. We'll explore reviewing techniques using Document Markup, and then we'll examine a variety of ways to share these documents with others like using the cloud by saving them to SkyDrive. We have a lot to cover, so let's get started with Word 2013 Essential Training.