Join Jess Stratton for an in-depth discussion in this video What you should know before watching this course, part of PowerPoint 2016: Tips and Tricks.
- [Voiceover] This course is designed to be fast-paced tips and tricks that assume you have an understanding of PowerPoint fundamentals before watching. I highly recommend watching my full PowerPoint training course, which can be found in the library. It contains everything that you need to get started. In fact, in addition to this course, my co-worker, Garrick Chow, has also created another PowerPoint Basics course that you can watch to get up to speed also. I do recommend watching these first. You will find that there is overlap between materials. And many things I'm covering here is already covered in these courses.
I'm going to go over it more quickly in this course. In fact, I recommend watching this course at least once a year. Use it as a refresher of how to use features that you may have forgotten about. Especially if you only create presentations a few times a year. This course is going to go over all the fun stuff with PowerPoint including some ways to use it that you may not have thought of before. Let's dive in.
Lynda.com is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Changing the default save location
- Creating custom icons with shapes
- Copying and pasting formatting
- Organizing slides into sections
- Creating layouts with slide masters
- Adding footers
- Creating handouts
- Using Presenter view and annotations
- Working with Excel data