Offers in-depth instruction on the form creation tools found in Word 2010.
- View Offline
- [Voiceover] Hi, I'm Gini Courter and I'd like to welcome you to Word 2010: Forms in Depth. In this course I'll show you how to use Microsoft Word 2010 to create fabulous forms that are easy to use. We'll start with simple forms using word tables for our layout tool. Then adding content controls to capture text, dates, images, whatever data you want your users to provide. I'll show you how to save your document as a template and share it with others by email or by setting up a work group templates folder so that everyone in your office can use the templates that you create.
We'll then build increasingly complex form templates with embedded building block galleries that allow users to choose from pre-formatted text and images, and forms with repeating controls connected to an XML schema so a change to any control updates all the other controls that have the same content. I'm going to provide you with an in-depth look at form creation in Word 2010. Let's get started.
Prerequisite Course: Word 2010 Essential Training
- Setting up a form
- Customizing pre-built Microsoft.com templates
- Inserting content controls
- Saving a form as a template
- Troubleshooting form issues
- Understanding Building Blocks
- Creating a schema using the Content Control Toolkit