Learn how to create documents in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint that are accessible to all, including those using assistive technology.
- [Glenna] Accessibility is all about making something easily available for as many people as possible. It's about ability, not disability. Hello, I'm Glenna Shaw. I've been proud to call myself an accessibility evangelist since 1998, when Congress passed Section 508 of the American Disabilities Act. In this course I'll cover how to make accessible Office documents, including Word documents, Excel worksheets, and PowerPoint presentations. We have a lot to cover, so let's get started.
- Making hyperlinks more accessible
- How color impacts accessibility
- Using heading styles in Word and Excel
- Formatting tables in Word
- Naming sheet tabs
- Using slide layouts and fonts
- Adding captions to presentations