Become a Microsoft Office Specialist. Study for the OneNote 2013 MOS certification exam online. This MOS certification training covers the four exam areas and includes a full-length practice test.
- [Voiceover] Hi, my name is Julie Sheets. I've been a software instructor for many years, and use OneNote every day. I'm delighted to guide you through the objectives for the OneNote 2013 Microsoft Office Specialist Exam. We'll start with creating local OneNote notebooks, then we'll review how to capture information on the fly with Quick Notes. Next, we'll work through organizing your notebooks my merging sections, adding data through attachments and links, and reviewing how to find your important information using search and tags.
In the final video, we'll explore the powerful collaboration features. We'll walk through sharing notebooks on OneDrive. We'll end the course by working with multiple authors in a single notebook. My goal is to increase your skills with OneNote, and help you prepare for the MOS exam. Let's jump in.
The course first explores the MOS certification program and its costs, format, and objectives. Julie then walks through all of the exam objectives in detail. Learn how to create notebooks and add notes, sections, and pages. Find out how to customize and personalize OneNote, including creating templates and configuring OneNote Backstage. Then discover how to organize and find notes, edit text and images, link content between notebooks and from other programs, and share and collaborate with other OneNote users.
There are over a half dozen challenges to test your skills, and a full-length, 50-minute practice test to ensure you're ready for the real exam.
Disclaimer: Microsoft does not produce, provide, or endorse this video training course.
- Understanding the exam objectives, format, and registration process
- Creating a OneNote notebook
- Capturing information with Quick Notes
- Adding sections and pages to a notebook
- Customizing the notebook style
- Creating templates
- Linking notebooks
- Editing and formatting text and images
- Organizing and finding notes
- Sharing and synchronizing notebooks
- Collaborating with other OneNote users
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Overview of Microsoft Office Specialist OneNote 2013 Exam (77-421)
2. Managing the OneNote Environment
3. Editing and Linking Content in OneNote
4. Organizing and Finding Notes
5. Sharing and Collaborating with Others
6. Final Practice Exam
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.