Learn how to use the robust calendar and task management capabilities of Outlook 2016 to manage your schedules and your to-do list.
- View Offline
- [Voiceover] Hi, I'm Gini von Courter. My goal in this course is to show you how to best use Outlook 2016 to manage your tasks and schedule. I'll show you tips and techniques that will help you leverage the Outlook Calender, Tasks, and To Do List to organize your work so you can spend less time planning tasks, and more time working on tasks. We'll look at built in and custom quick steps to provide consistency and shave time from work processes.
We'll look at the ways that we can categorize as well as how you can use flags to follow up on items, whether or not they're on your Calendar or your Task List. Along the way, I'll show you options for tweaking Outlook to best support your work in your organization. I have a lot to show you, let's get started.
- Managing your time with Outlook 2016
- Creating an appointment or event
- Inviting others to meetings
- Creating recurring meetings
- Flagging email
- Creating tasks and to-do items
- Applying categories
- Using built-in Quick Steps
- Completing a task and sending an update
- Setting calendar and task list options