Teaches K–12 and college students the basics of using Office for assignments, presentations, email, time management, and more.
- [Voiceover] Hello, I'm Aaron Quigley, and welcome to Office for Students. In this course, I'll be demonstrating for you some student-specific Office skills that can be used to create better quality work and save time, both in and out of the classroom. As an educator, I will also discuss what students can do to impress their teachers, and what I've seen from my own students as the best practices in creating visual projects and top-quality work. We will also look at a few tips and tricks in Office that students can use to manage their lives, including budgeting and time management. I hope you enjoy following along as we explore these tools.
Are you a teacher? Try our companion course, Office for Educators.
- Creating assignment templates
- Tracking changes and adding notes
- Creating bibliographies and citations
- Presenting in PowerPoint with SlideShare
- Using Excel to manage data
- Keeping school and personal email organized in Outlook
- Setting up a calendar
- Using SkyDrive to back up papers and assignments