Teaches the basics of creating, editing, and sharing presentations with PowerPoint 2013.
- View Offline
- Exercise Files
- [Voiceover] Hi, I'm Jess Stratton, and welcome to PowerPoint 2013 Essential Training. In this course, I'm gonna show you how to create, edit and share PowerPoint presentations. We'll look at how to build presentations from templates and how to build one from scratch. We'll explore how to add and edit different types of content like text, photos, graphs, video and even animations. Then we'll cover ways to enhance your slides for a presentation, from adding notes to collaborating on changes.
Finally, I'll show you ways to share your presentation with others. Let's begin with PowerPoint 2013 Essential Training.
- Touring the PowerPoint interface
- Creating a presentation
- Adding, removing, and rearranging slides
- Adding and formatting pictures
- Working with bullet points
- Inserting tables from Excel
- Adding shapes and creating diagrams
- Inserting audio and video clips
- Delivering your presentation
- Reusing and sharing a presentation
Skill Level Appropriate for all
Overcoming Your Fear of Public Speakingwith Todd Dewett26m 26s Intermediate
1. Navigating PowerPoint
2. Working with Presentations
3. Working with Slides
4. Adding Pictures to Slides
5. Adding Content to Slides
6. Adding Shapes, Diagrams, and Charts to Slides
7. Adding Video, Audio, and Animation to Slides
8. Preparing the Presentation
9. Delivering Your Presentation
10. Reusing and Sharing Presentations
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.