Join Gini von Courter for an in-depth discussion in this video Viewing Exchange calendars in SharePoint, part of SharePoint 2013 Essential Training.
I'd like to introduce you to a couple of different ways you might imagine viewing…exchange calendars and SharePoint. So an exchange calendar is your Outlook…calendar or an Outlook public folder calendar someone else's Outlook calendar.…Calendars that are viewed in Outlook are hosted by Microsoft Exchange Server.…So you can use Outlook or SharePoint to create a connection between the two…provided that you have the appropriate permissions and are in the right place at…the right time. The group work site template has been…removed from SharePoint 2013. Existing group work sites that you've…migrated from 2010 will still work, but you won't be able to create new group…work sites in the next version, and the group calendar actually comes out of that…group work template. It duplicates the kinds of calendars that…you can make very, very easily in Outlook, but I'll show it to you anyway…just so you know how it works broadly. When you create a calendar using the…calendar app and you change the settings so that you say you're using this…
AuthorGini von Courter
- What is SharePoint?
- Opening and saving Office documents
- Coauthoring Word documents in SharePoint
- Checking files in and out
- Working with SkyDrive
- Sharing and syncing document libraries
- Adding a list app to your site
- Using social networking features
- Creating site collections
- Editing pages
- Adding users to a security group
- Creating workflows with SharePoint Designer or Visio
- Creating content types and document sets
- Controlling site appearance
- Creating a Records Center
Skill Level Beginner
1. Introducing SharePoint
2. SharePoint Team Sites
3. Editing, Saving, and Sharing Documents
4. Working with Library and List Apps
5. Social Networking in SharePoint
6. SharePoint Sites and SharePoint Site Collections
7. Editing SharePoint Pages
8. Integration: SharePoint 2013 and Office 2013
9. SharePoint Permissions
10. SharePoint Workflows
11. SharePoint Content and Documents
12. Other SharePoint Server Site Templates
Controlling site appearance3m 39s
13. SharePoint Server Business Intelligence Features
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.