Join Glenna Shaw for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of Creating Accessible Documents in Microsoft Office.
- [Instructor] I've included exercise files for this course so that you can follow along. I recommend that you download them to your desktop. Before each video, I'll let you know what exercise file to use. Something to keep in mind, Microsoft frequently updates their software, so the app screen might look a little different, but the steps to accessibility will fundamentally be the same.
- Making hyperlinks more accessible
- How color impacts accessibility
- Using heading styles in Word and Excel
- Formatting tables in Word
- Naming sheet tabs
- Using slide layouts and fonts
- Adding captions to presentations