Join Aaron Quigley for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of Office for Students.
- View Offline
All of the files I use in this course are available to lynda.com premium members by downloading the exercise files. I highly recommend if you're using the exercise files, that you download them to your desktop. You can quickly locate and open each file we use throughout this course. The files themselves are organized by chapter number. And under each chapter number, there's the files that we use throughout that chapter. During the course, when it's time to open up a new file, I will reference the file and chapter numbers, so you can quickly locate it, and follow along.
Are you a teacher? Try our companion course, Office for Educators.
- Creating assignment templates
- Tracking changes and adding notes
- Creating bibliographies and citations
- Presenting in PowerPoint with SlideShare
- Using Excel to manage data
- Keeping school and personal email organized in Outlook
- Setting up a calendar
- Using SkyDrive to back up papers and assignments