OneNote page templates are an efficient method of applying consistent formatting and content to pages. Review the build-in page templates including: simple lecture notes, formal meeting notes, and project to do list. Learn how create and apply personal OneNote page templates to pages. Discover how to set a built-in or custom page template as the default page for a section.
- [Voiceover] In this video, we'll continue our exploration…of OneNote with customizing pages…using the all-important page templates.…So we'll take a look at using page templates…that come with OneNote which can be a huge amount…of consistency in formatting…as well as creating your own custom page template…tailored to exactly how you need it.…So in this video, we'll be using…our Office 365 Rollout V1…file that we used in our last video…so continue playing along with me.…
We have several sections in our notebook…along with some pages.…So we'd like to explore using some…of the existing page templates that are out there.…If you go to the Overview section and click on the choice…called Meeting with the Planning Team,…what you see on that page is a page template…that we've used and filled in the information in it.…OneNote comes with a number of different page templates…to allow you to apply that consistency.…
You'll get into your page templates…by clicking the Insert ribbon…and towards the right hand side,…click on the phrase Page Templates.…
The course first explores the MOS certification program and its costs, format, and objectives. Julie then walks through all of the exam objectives in detail. Learn how to create notebooks and add notes, sections, and pages. Find out how to customize and personalize OneNote, including creating templates and configuring OneNote Backstage. Then discover how to organize and find notes, edit text and images, link content between notebooks and from other programs, and share and collaborate with other OneNote users.
There are over a half dozen challenges to test your skills, and a full-length, 50-minute practice test to ensure you're ready for the real exam.
Disclaimer: Microsoft does not produce, provide, or endorse this video training course.
- Understanding the exam objectives, format, and registration process
- Creating a OneNote notebook
- Capturing information with Quick Notes
- Adding sections and pages to a notebook
- Customizing the notebook style
- Creating templates
- Linking notebooks
- Editing and formatting text and images
- Organizing and finding notes
- Sharing and synchronizing notebooks
- Collaborating with other OneNote users
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Overview of Microsoft Office Specialist OneNote 2013 Exam (77-421)
2. Managing the OneNote Environment
3. Editing and Linking Content in OneNote
4. Organizing and Finding Notes
5. Sharing and Collaborating with Others
6. Final Practice Exam
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.