PowerPoint is a great tool to create social media visuals without having to be a graphic designer. If you're trying to build your brand, run a promotion, or just put a fun quote online, author Jess Stratton can walk you through creating and exporting the perfect social media post for Twitter, Instagram, or Facebook.
- [Voiceover] If you've been on Twitter,…Instagram, and Facebook recently,…you'll notice that more and more people and companies…are building their brand using social media visuals,…that is, eye catching images to build a brand,…spread knowledge or a quote,…or just to tell followers about a current promotion.…PowerPoint is a fantastic tool you can use…to create these images,…and you don't have to be a graphic artist.…I'm going to show you how to do this…in three quick examples.…The first example is going to be to create a social media ad…for the Landon Hotel, which is our fictional company…that we use for courses.…
The first thing I'll do is put an image on this slide,…however I'm not going to add the image…the traditional way using the Insert menu,…but I'm going to make it the background image…of the slide itself.…I'll change to the Design ribbon tab,…choose Format Background,…and I'll click a picture or texture fill.…I'll choose to insert a picture from a file,…browse to find a picture, and click Insert.…I do plan on putting text and a logo over this,…
- Recall the options for accessing frequently tools easily.
- List the buttons that are part of the background removal tool.
- Recall the benefits of using sections.
- Explain the features of smart guides.
- Recognize how to practice presenting your presentation while keeping track of how long it takes.
- List the features of the Presenter view.