- View Offline
- Saving and opening documents
- Selecting and formatting text
- Undoing and redoing
- Creating bulleted and numbered lists
- Adding images and tables
- Updating images with effects and adjustments
- Finding and replacing text
- Tracking changes to documents
- Printing and sharing documents
Skill Level Appropriate for all
- Hello, I'm Tim Grey. Over the years I've spent a tremendous amount of time with my fingers flying across a computer keyboard typing away. Along the way I've gotten incredibly familiar with Microsoft Word, which has long been my word processor of choice. In this video training course, I'll help you quickly learn to make the most of Microsoft Word 2007. We'll start off with an overview of Microsoft Word so you'll know how to find your way around. And then we'll jump right in to some of the most important features. Beginning with a look the various ways you can adjust the appearance of the text in your documents.
We'll then take things a step further, focusing not just on individual words or sentences, but the overall page layout, as well as the format of the paragraphs on the page. Next, I'll show you how styles and templates can help speed your work, and ensure greater consistency in your documents. We'll also take a look at the various document review features, so you can get input on your document from others, and decide whether or not to incorporate recommended changes into those documents. And of course, we'll also take a look at some of the various ways you might share your documents, including printing and creating PDF documents to share with others.
By the end of this course you'll have learned the features that really matter in Microsoft Word 2007, and you'll feel confident in your ability to put those features to use. Let's get started.