Up and Running with Word 2007
In this course veteran trainer Tim Grey teaches you how to use Microsoft Word for Windows 2007. You'll learn your way around the interface; explore basic tasks such as creating, saving, and opening documents; and find out how to format your text with font attributes, page and paragraph formatting, templates, and styles. You'll also see how to use tables in your documents, add and format images within a document, review and modify documents, and of course print and share the final results.
- Saving and opening documents
- Selecting and formatting text
- Undoing and redoing
- Creating bulleted and numbered lists
- Adding images and tables
- Updating images with effects and adjustments
- Finding and replacing text
- Tracking changes to documents
- Printing and sharing documents
- Hello, I'm Tim Grey. Over the years I've spent a tremendous amount of time with my fingers flying across a computer keyboard typing away. Along the way I've gotten incredibly familiar with Microsoft Word, which has long been my word processor of choice. In this video training course, I'll help you quickly learn to make the most of Microsoft Word 2007. We'll start off with an overview of Microsoft Word so you'll know how to find your way around. And then we'll jump right in to some of the most important features. Beginning with a look the various ways you can adjust the appearance of the text in your documents.
We'll then take things a step further, focusing not just on individual words or sentences, but the overall page layout, as well as the format of the paragraphs on the page. Next, I'll show you how styles and templates can help speed your work, and ensure greater consistency in your documents. We'll also take a look at the various document review features, so you can get input on your document from others, and decide whether or not to incorporate recommended changes into those documents. And of course, we'll also take a look at some of the various ways you might share your documents, including printing and creating PDF documents to share with others.
By the end of this course you'll have learned the features that really matter in Microsoft Word 2007, and you'll feel confident in your ability to put those features to use. Let's get started.
Running a Web Design Business: Defining Your Business Structure39,804 Views
Office for Educators89,993 Views
Human Resources Fundamentals104,213 Views
Illustrator CS5 One-on-One: Mastery608,797 Views
Frame.io Video Collaboration and Review0 Views
Excel 2013 Essential Training5,659,883 Views
Deke's Techniques1,435,609 Views
Excel 2007 Essential Training2,801,428 Views
Excel 2010 Essential Training5,756,965 Views
Word 2007 Essential Training1,247,244 Views