There are many endeavors in your organization that have a standard set of…documents that go along with them. For example, you might have a vacation…request, and it has a single form, or you might have a budget request, and it has…one Excel document. You might have a whole variety of things…that are one document workflows or one document processes, but some of your…processes need more than one document and they use the same core group of documents…every time. For example, you might have a business…plan where, when someone says, I'm working on the business plan.…
The assumption is that they're doing financial projections in a specific Excel…Worksheet, that they're doing a presentation in PowerPoint, and they can…use whatever Presentation Template they wish.…But there's an Executive Summary in Word that is formatted in a particular…fashion, so it also has a template. And then there are some Visio diagrams…that go along with this Business plan. Or, another example of a Document Set is…a Training course, where we have a course outline in Word, a presentation in…
AuthorGini von Courter
- What is SharePoint?
- Opening and saving Office documents
- Coauthoring Word documents in SharePoint
- Checking files in and out
- Working with SkyDrive
- Sharing and syncing document libraries
- Adding a list app to your site
- Using social networking features
- Creating site collections
- Editing pages
- Adding users to a security group
- Creating workflows with SharePoint Designer or Visio
- Creating content types and document sets
- Controlling site appearance
- Creating a Records Center
Skill Level Beginner
1. Introducing SharePoint
2. SharePoint Team Sites
3. Editing, Saving, and Sharing Documents
4. Working with Library and List Apps
5. Social Networking in SharePoint
6. SharePoint Sites and SharePoint Site Collections
7. Editing SharePoint Pages
8. Integration: SharePoint 2013 and Office 2013
9. SharePoint Permissions
10. SharePoint Workflows
11. SharePoint Content and Documents
12. Other SharePoint Server Site Templates
Controlling site appearance3m 39s
13. SharePoint Server Business Intelligence Features
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.