As if SharePoint itself wasn't complex enough, Microsoft has made it a little…more complex by having multiple versions of SharePoint.…Now there have been various versions of SharePoint since really SharePoint 2000…but, in SharePoint 2013 we have four different versions of SharePoint.…The first is SharePoint 2013 Foundation. And Foundation is the most widely…distributed version of SharePoint because it is included with Microsoft Windows Server.…So if you're in an environment where you are prompted by Windows to log onto a…network, some place nearby there is SharePoint 2013 Foundation that would be…available for you to use. Then there's SharePoint Server 2013,…Standard version. This is a separate product that larger…organizations can purchase, and install. It has all of the bells and whistles of…Foundation, plus a few more things, improved search, and so on.…
Then SharePoint Server 2013 Enterprise. Now, SharePoint Server Enterprise has a…lot more capability, because in addition to everything that's offered in…
AuthorGini von Courter
- What is SharePoint?
- Opening and saving Office documents
- Coauthoring Word documents in SharePoint
- Checking files in and out
- Working with SkyDrive
- Sharing and syncing document libraries
- Adding a list app to your site
- Using social networking features
- Creating site collections
- Editing pages
- Adding users to a security group
- Creating workflows with SharePoint Designer or Visio
- Creating content types and document sets
- Controlling site appearance
- Creating a Records Center
Skill Level Beginner
1. Introducing SharePoint
2. SharePoint Team Sites
3. Editing, Saving, and Sharing Documents
4. Working with Library and List Apps
5. Social Networking in SharePoint
6. SharePoint Sites and SharePoint Site Collections
7. Editing SharePoint Pages
8. Integration: SharePoint 2013 and Office 2013
9. SharePoint Permissions
10. SharePoint Workflows
11. SharePoint Content and Documents
12. Other SharePoint Server Site Templates
Controlling site appearance3m 39s
13. SharePoint Server Business Intelligence Features
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.