In this video, you will learn how to find the Teams tile in Office 365, launch the online app, and download the desktop app, and get an overview of the Teams app, where you can create and manage teams and members, and communicate and share files with one
- [Instructor] As an Office 365 subscriber,…you'll notice the addition of new apps…appearing from time to time…when you login to your account.…In this chapter, we'll explore briefly,…four new apps from Microsoft…that Office 365 users will now be able to access…beginning with Teams.…Microsoft Teams is a new online collaborative…communication environment in Office 365.…Bring colleagues, conversations, and content together…allowing you to collaborate…more seamlessly with one another.…If you're in a work environment…where your organization subscribes…to one of the Office 365 Business or Enterprise accounts,…you'll see the Teams tile here when you login.…
Now, you can work with Teams online in your browser,…or you can download the app…right to your desktop if you prefer.…Notice here that we have,…down the left-hand side,…a Teams section that allows us to…create and manage teams,…including managing the people on our teams.…You can communicate in a team environment,…sending and receiving messages.…You can set up meetings if you want to as well.…
LinkedIn Learning (Lynda.com) is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Editing documents with gestures
- Selecting and manipulating objects in Excel
- Setting access to linked files right within Outlook
- Collaborating on presentations in real time
- Inserting and editing icons
- Restoring changes to shared files