Before we answer the question, what is a SharePoint team site?…Let's start by talking about the bigger question, what is a team?…In your organization, there are probably a wide number of people that you work with.…Some of them are your colleagues, they may be external partners like vendors,…they might be customers. People in your office, folks in different…offices, you might work on a global team with members in different countries.…Or you might be in a smaller organization, where everybody's in one…building or in one floor of a building together.…You can belong to many different teams in almost any organization, from the formal…teams of a project team, or a department or a work group, to less formal teams.…
All of the people who have agreed to work on a new R&D project.…All of the employees who are interested in participating in a particular kind of…giving or charitable work. Everybody who's interested or who's been…assigned to work on the company picnic. All of those are different teams.…
AuthorGini von Courter
- What is SharePoint?
- Opening and saving Office documents
- Coauthoring Word documents in SharePoint
- Checking files in and out
- Working with SkyDrive
- Sharing and syncing document libraries
- Adding a list app to your site
- Using social networking features
- Creating site collections
- Editing pages
- Adding users to a security group
- Creating workflows with SharePoint Designer or Visio
- Creating content types and document sets
- Controlling site appearance
- Creating a Records Center
Skill Level Beginner
1. Introducing SharePoint
2. SharePoint Team Sites
3. Editing, Saving, and Sharing Documents
4. Working with Library and List Apps
5. Social Networking in SharePoint
6. SharePoint Sites and SharePoint Site Collections
7. Editing SharePoint Pages
8. Integration: SharePoint 2013 and Office 2013
9. SharePoint Permissions
10. SharePoint Workflows
11. SharePoint Content and Documents
12. Other SharePoint Server Site Templates
Controlling site appearance3m 39s
13. SharePoint Server Business Intelligence Features
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.