Join Gini von Courter for an in-depth discussion in this video Tagging documents and sites, part of SharePoint 2013 Essential Training.
- View Offline
In addition to being able to create microblog posts that include tags, or…including tags in posts in your blog, you can also use tags as a method of…categorizing information that we find in libraries.…So, for example, I might want to be able to keep track of some documents and tag…them in a way that only I can see them or in a way that everyone can see them.…I can also create public notes about documents.…So, here we are in the home page of our site and I want to create a note about…this using the time sheet doc. Specifically, Mark and I have been…working together on a project to be able to create some workflows.…
You'll see that later in our course. And we're looking specifically for…business processes that we can automate. So, I'm going to select using the timesheet.…And when I do, notice I get two new tabs for my ribbon that are specific to this…library into a document. If I haven't selected a document, I don't…see those. Another choice is to go into the…documents library itself. And when I do that, I would get these two…
AuthorGini von Courter
- What is SharePoint?
- Opening and saving Office documents
- Coauthoring Word documents in SharePoint
- Checking files in and out
- Working with SkyDrive
- Sharing and syncing document libraries
- Adding a list app to your site
- Using social networking features
- Creating site collections
- Editing pages
- Adding users to a security group
- Creating workflows with SharePoint Designer or Visio
- Creating content types and document sets
- Controlling site appearance
- Creating a Records Center
Skill Level Beginner
1. Introducing SharePoint
2. SharePoint Team Sites
3. Editing, Saving, and Sharing Documents
4. Working with Library and List Apps
5. Social Networking in SharePoint
6. SharePoint Sites and SharePoint Site Collections
7. Editing SharePoint Pages
8. Integration: SharePoint 2013 and Office 2013
9. SharePoint Permissions
10. SharePoint Workflows
11. SharePoint Content and Documents
12. Other SharePoint Server Site Templates
Controlling site appearance3m 39s
13. SharePoint Server Business Intelligence Features
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.