A new feature in SharePoint 2013 is the ability to synchronize a library from…SharePoint with your local computer for offline use.…For example, you're going to be on a train for a while.…The Internet connectivity isn't all that good.…So what you'd like to do is grab this set of documents from the library, and be…able to take a copy on your laptop, use them on the train.…
And then, when you arrive at your destination, you're in your hotel later…tonight, you can reconnect and synchronize all the changes that you've…made back to this library. That's how this works.One of the…libraries that you can sync is your SkyDrive.…You'll be asked, do you want to switch from SharePoint to SkyDrive Pro?…This is a little confusing because Microsoft has named this SkyDrive, your…SharePoint SkyDrive, SkyDrive Pro, and it's also named the synchronization…software, SkyDrive Pro for the desktop. But we'll say yes, sync the library…documents from Jenny Quarter, notice that it's going to put it under favorites in…
AuthorGini von Courter
- What is SharePoint?
- Opening and saving Office documents
- Coauthoring Word documents in SharePoint
- Checking files in and out
- Working with SkyDrive
- Sharing and syncing document libraries
- Adding a list app to your site
- Using social networking features
- Creating site collections
- Editing pages
- Adding users to a security group
- Creating workflows with SharePoint Designer or Visio
- Creating content types and document sets
- Controlling site appearance
- Creating a Records Center
Skill Level Beginner
1. Introducing SharePoint
2. SharePoint Team Sites
3. Editing, Saving, and Sharing Documents
4. Working with Library and List Apps
5. Social Networking in SharePoint
6. SharePoint Sites and SharePoint Site Collections
7. Editing SharePoint Pages
8. Integration: SharePoint 2013 and Office 2013
9. SharePoint Permissions
10. SharePoint Workflows
11. SharePoint Content and Documents
12. Other SharePoint Server Site Templates
Controlling site appearance3m 39s
13. SharePoint Server Business Intelligence Features
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.