The chapter 5 solution video allows users to check their answers to the challenge, providing immediate feedback on topic mastery and those highlighting topics which may need a bit more review. The tutorial also gives test taking strategy hints for multiple choice questions like those included on the MOS exam.
- [Voiceover] Thanks for joining us for the solution…to the Chapter Five challenge.…Again, this challenge is a little bit different…so we'll walk through the pieces we can walk through…and then we'll review…the multiple choice questions together.…Our first step is to go ahead and open…the Notebook file we're gonna work with.…So once again, we'll navigate back to our Desktop.…Open the Exercise Files folder.…Open the Chapter 5 file folder.…And open the file folder 05_06.…
We're gonna open the OneNote notebook…by opening the Challenge folder.…We're gonna double click on the Open Notebook file…to open our OneNote notebook.…Step one is complete.…So I'm gonna navigate back and check that off.…The first task that I asked you to do is…to email the Vegetarian Four Cheese Lasagna…recipe page to yourself.…Now, what if we're not sure where the page is?…Remember we can always search.…
I'd like to search the single notebook.…And I'm gonna search for the word lasagna.…And the good news is there's not a lot of pages…with the word lasagna.…
The course first explores the MOS certification program and its costs, format, and objectives. Julie then walks through all of the exam objectives in detail. Learn how to create notebooks and add notes, sections, and pages. Find out how to customize and personalize OneNote, including creating templates and configuring OneNote Backstage. Then discover how to organize and find notes, edit text and images, link content between notebooks and from other programs, and share and collaborate with other OneNote users.
There are over a half dozen challenges to test your skills, and a full-length, 50-minute practice test to ensure you're ready for the real exam.
Disclaimer: Microsoft does not produce, provide, or endorse this video training course.
- Understanding the exam objectives, format, and registration process
- Creating a OneNote notebook
- Capturing information with Quick Notes
- Adding sections and pages to a notebook
- Customizing the notebook style
- Creating templates
- Linking notebooks
- Editing and formatting text and images
- Organizing and finding notes
- Sharing and synchronizing notebooks
- Collaborating with other OneNote users
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Overview of Microsoft Office Specialist OneNote 2013 Exam (77-421)
2. Managing the OneNote Environment
3. Editing and Linking Content in OneNote
4. Organizing and Finding Notes
5. Sharing and Collaborating with Others
6. Final Practice Exam
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.