Join Garrick Chow for an in-depth discussion in this video Sharing and collaborating with others, part of Learning PowerPoint 2016.
- In the previous movie we looked at how to save…your presentation online to One Drive…which is necessary if you want to be able to share…it with others using the Share With People option…found by going to File and Share,…and here we find Share With People,…and because I have uploaded this particular document…to One Drive, I have the Share With People…button available here.…So I can click that and you can see the sharing panel…is open over here on the right.…So let's take a look at some of these options.…Notice in addition to the share area…we also have Get a sharing link.…You might also see a sharing option labeled…Send as attachment if you have an email client…set up on your computer.…
In this case let's talk about Get a sharing link.…If you want to share your presentation with someone,…but you only want them to be able to view it,…but not edit it, you want to click Create a view only link.…After a moment, a link to the document is generated…and you can copy it to your clipboard.…So now if I open a browser where I'm not logged into…
- Examine methods for creating new slides and sections.
- Review how to use the Format panel to customize text boxes and shapes.
- Explore adding audio and video to slides.
- Identify processes and best practices for creating slide backgrounds.
- Examine methods for presenting and efficiently navigating the slide deck.
- Recognize how to save work to the cloud or your local PC.