AuthorGini von Courter
- What is SharePoint?
- Opening and saving Office documents
- Coauthoring Word documents in SharePoint
- Checking files in and out
- Working with SkyDrive
- Sharing and syncing document libraries
- Adding a list app to your site
- Using social networking features
- Creating site collections
- Editing pages
- Adding users to a security group
- Creating workflows with SharePoint Designer or Visio
- Creating content types and document sets
- Controlling site appearance
- Creating a Records Center
Skill Level Beginner
- [Voiceover] Welcome to SharePoint Server 2013 Essential Training, my name's Gini Courter. In this course we'll be taking a look at the features of Microsoft SharePoint Server, both the Enterprise and the Standard version. We will begin with basic questions like what is SharePoint? And how do I use it? We'll learn how to work in team site, the zones that are created for collaboration in SharePoint. You'll learn how to edit and share and save documents in this environment, how to work with libraries and lists.
How to use the social features of SharePoint, many of which are new in this version, so that you can collaborate with your coworkers in other ways. We'll talk about how you can create content types and document sets that are specific to your organisation and its work. Whether it's Office or Outlook, Excel or Info path, One Note or Visio, SharePoint makes the experience of all of those Office applications, more powerful and rich. There's a lot to learn in this course, let's get started.
1. Introducing SharePoint
2. SharePoint Team Sites
3. Editing, Saving, and Sharing Documents
4. Working with Library and List Apps
5. Social Networking in SharePoint
6. SharePoint Sites and SharePoint Site Collections
7. Editing SharePoint Pages
8. Integration: SharePoint 2013 and Office 2013
9. SharePoint Permissions
10. SharePoint Workflows
11. SharePoint Content and Documents
12. Other SharePoint Server Site Templates
Controlling site appearance3m 39s
13. SharePoint Server Business Intelligence Features
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.