- Use SharePoint 2016 to share sites, documents, and folders.
- Explain how to synchronize documents using shortcut keys.
- Describe the benefits of durable links.
- Modify site settings to configure SharePoint for mobile use.
- Describe how data loss prevention functions protect sensitive data.
- Apply document deletion policies to ensure consistent handling of documents throughout an organization.
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Voiceover] This course focuses on the new features for SharePoint Server 2016 and SharePoint Online. New and improved end-user features, infrastructure, and performance improvements, and compliance features. We'll see how small changes to the user interface, document libraries, and OneDrive, make it easier to upload, manage, and share documents. We'll explore two NextGen portals. We'll look at the new SharePoint Server 2016 support for hybrid environments, including the hybrid picker wizard.
And we'll conclude by viewing the newer SharePoint Online compliance features that are now included in SharePoint Server 2016. Let's get started.