- View Offline
- Understanding the SharePoint 2013 product line
- Editing your social media profile
- Viewing the newsfeed
- Keeping track of tasks
- Using SkyDrive to share private documents
- Moving files with drag and drop
- Syncing libraries
- Introducing SharePoint apps
- Reviewing the template updates
Skill Level Beginner
- [Voiceover] Welcome to SharePoint 2013 New Features. I'm Gini Courter. In this course, we'll be talking about the features that are new, or improved, or even significantly revamped in this version of Microsoft SharePoint. We'll be looking at social networking and what's new with sharing. We'll talk about some differences in how you will work in lists and libraries. We'll talk about some of the new site templates, and also some of the site templates that are being retired.
I'll show you what's new in authoring and publishing, and information about how you can use and manage video in SharePoint. We'll look at the search enhancements, and some of the other new features like, Business Intelligence changes and what's new with workflows. I hope you enjoy this SharePoint New Features course.