Learn how to share content with other people who may not use OneNote. Export a notebook to PDF, XPS, or an OneNote package. Email an OneNote page with one click using the Email page command on the Home ribbon. Learn how to send a page as a single file web page (.mht). Send a page of notes to Word or to a blog. This tutorial guides viewers through sharing notes in a meeting and briefly discusses sharing a notebook in a Skype for Business meeting.
- [Voiceover] In this video, we'll look at options…for sharing data from OneNote with others…who may not have OneNote.…We'll take a look at a couple of choices that you have.…You can always send a OneNote notebook to others.…You can send individual OneNote pages to others via email.…If you have a blog, you can send those pages to a blog.…And absolutely, one of the things that OneNote excels at…is working the shared note during a meeting.…
In this video, I'm going to be using one of the files…that I've already created.…So if you'd like to follow along,…navigate back to your Desktop.…Open your Exercise Files folder.…Open the Chapter 5 file folder.…Open the folder 05_04.…And you guessed it, we're back to the Office 365 Rollout.…So open the Office 365 Rollout folder.…
And to open a notebook, double click…on the Open Notebook table of contents file.…You can't directly send an entire OneNote notebook…to another user who doesn't have OneNote…but what you can do is export the OneNote notebook…out to another file type and then email it.…
The course first explores the MOS certification program and its costs, format, and objectives. Julie then walks through all of the exam objectives in detail. Learn how to create notebooks and add notes, sections, and pages. Find out how to customize and personalize OneNote, including creating templates and configuring OneNote Backstage. Then discover how to organize and find notes, edit text and images, link content between notebooks and from other programs, and share and collaborate with other OneNote users.
There are over a half dozen challenges to test your skills, and a full-length, 50-minute practice test to ensure you're ready for the real exam.
Disclaimer: Microsoft does not produce, provide, or endorse this video training course.
- Understanding the exam objectives, format, and registration process
- Creating a OneNote notebook
- Capturing information with Quick Notes
- Adding sections and pages to a notebook
- Customizing the notebook style
- Creating templates
- Linking notebooks
- Editing and formatting text and images
- Organizing and finding notes
- Sharing and synchronizing notebooks
- Collaborating with other OneNote users
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Overview of Microsoft Office Specialist OneNote 2013 Exam (77-421)
2. Managing the OneNote Environment
3. Editing and Linking Content in OneNote
4. Organizing and Finding Notes
5. Sharing and Collaborating with Others
6. Final Practice Exam
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.