Join Jess Stratton for an in-depth discussion in this video Sending the presentation via email, part of PowerPoint 2013 Essential Training.
- View Offline
- Exercise Files
We've talked a lot about sending presentations to other people to review and add comments…and creating PDF files to send to them.…Well, you can actually send to them right in PowerPoint itself.…I'm going to go to the FILE Ribbon tab and choose Share.…I can go down to the Email section, and I have a couple of choices here.…For example, I can send as an attachment.…This will let everybody receive a separate copy of my PowerPoint file.…This is useful if I want to send it to them to review especially, if I'm sending it to multiple people.…
So I don't have to send it out many times. I can also send as PDF.…I'm going to go ahead and publish this.…And what it's going to do is open up the default email program that I have on my machine, create…a new email, dump it in as an attachment and allow me to add any text that I want…and send it to whoever I want.…Once I have the email open, I can address it, change the subject if I want, it gets sent…as an attachment, and I can include any additional text that I want.…
- Touring the PowerPoint interface
- Creating a presentation
- Adding, removing, and rearranging slides
- Adding and formatting pictures
- Working with bullet points
- Inserting tables from Excel
- Adding shapes and creating diagrams
- Inserting audio and video clips
- Delivering your presentation
- Reusing and sharing a presentation
Skill Level Appropriate for all
Overcoming Your Fear of Public Speakingwith Todd Dewett26m 26s Intermediate
1. Navigating PowerPoint
2. Working with Presentations
3. Working with Slides
4. Adding Pictures to Slides
5. Adding Content to Slides
6. Adding Shapes, Diagrams, and Charts to Slides
7. Adding Video, Audio, and Animation to Slides
8. Preparing the Presentation
9. Delivering Your Presentation
10. Reusing and Sharing Presentations
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.