Let's imagine that we were going to create five or six team sites all at the…same time and we'd like them to be very similar.…So, once we've adjusted our navigation and our style and our branding and…perhaps, even added a few additional apps, some other lists and libraries, and…so on, we have the site as we mostly want it.…We might change the color scheme or we might change the title but mostly, this…is the site as we'd like to see it. So, at this point, a really brilliant…thing to do is to save this site that we've invested an hour or two hours or…even 20 minutes in as a template that we can use then to create all these other…new sites from. So, I'm going to show you how to do that.…
You may not be ready to save your site as a template yet, you might want to add…some other apps or add some documents. But it's valuable to know right now how…you might want to do this. So, let's save the site.…All we need to do to save our site as a template is to go up here and click the…Settings, and choose the Site Settings. Then, under Site Settings, choose Save…
AuthorGini von Courter
- What is SharePoint?
- Opening and saving Office documents
- Coauthoring Word documents in SharePoint
- Checking files in and out
- Working with SkyDrive
- Sharing and syncing document libraries
- Adding a list app to your site
- Using social networking features
- Creating site collections
- Editing pages
- Adding users to a security group
- Creating workflows with SharePoint Designer or Visio
- Creating content types and document sets
- Controlling site appearance
- Creating a Records Center
Skill Level Beginner
1. Introducing SharePoint
2. SharePoint Team Sites
3. Editing, Saving, and Sharing Documents
4. Working with Library and List Apps
5. Social Networking in SharePoint
6. SharePoint Sites and SharePoint Site Collections
7. Editing SharePoint Pages
8. Integration: SharePoint 2013 and Office 2013
9. SharePoint Permissions
10. SharePoint Workflows
11. SharePoint Content and Documents
12. Other SharePoint Server Site Templates
Controlling site appearance3m 39s
13. SharePoint Server Business Intelligence Features
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.