Quick filing refers to several different methods of adding information into OneNote. Learn how to quick file data from web pages and files by printing directly to OneNote 2013 using the Send to OneNote printer driver. Learn how to capture pictures or text using the OneNote screen clipping command. Review the Send to One Note options to customize default locations. This online video cover essential objectives for the OneNote 2013 MOS exam.
- [Voiceover] The term of Quick Filing in OneNote…refers to several different methods…of bringing information into OneNote.…We can always print directly to OneNote…whether they be files or web pages.…We can also quickly capture text or pictures into OneNote…using screen captures.…In this video we'll take a look at some of the methods…of pulling information into OneNote.…So we'll look at printing in OneNote.…
We'll also take a look at the ability to capture information…quick and efficiently using something called…the screen clipping.…We also want to make sure that we have correctly configured…our Send To options.…So once again I'm going to have you work with…the OneNote Notebook I've made available to you.…So let's navigate back to our desktop,…double click to open the Exercise Files Folder,…open the Chapter four Folder, the Chapter 04_06 Folder,…open up our Office 365 Rollout Folder…containing all of our OneNote information,…and double click Open OneNote to open the OneNote Notebook.…
We have some information that we've already captured…
The course first explores the MOS certification program and its costs, format, and objectives. Julie then walks through all of the exam objectives in detail. Learn how to create notebooks and add notes, sections, and pages. Find out how to customize and personalize OneNote, including creating templates and configuring OneNote Backstage. Then discover how to organize and find notes, edit text and images, link content between notebooks and from other programs, and share and collaborate with other OneNote users.
There are over a half dozen challenges to test your skills, and a full-length, 50-minute practice test to ensure you're ready for the real exam.
Disclaimer: Microsoft does not produce, provide, or endorse this video training course.
- Understanding the exam objectives, format, and registration process
- Creating a OneNote notebook
- Capturing information with Quick Notes
- Adding sections and pages to a notebook
- Customizing the notebook style
- Creating templates
- Linking notebooks
- Editing and formatting text and images
- Organizing and finding notes
- Sharing and synchronizing notebooks
- Collaborating with other OneNote users
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Overview of Microsoft Office Specialist OneNote 2013 Exam (77-421)
2. Managing the OneNote Environment
3. Editing and Linking Content in OneNote
4. Organizing and Finding Notes
5. Sharing and Collaborating with Others
6. Final Practice Exam
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.