In this online video learn how to leverage the built-in integration between OneNote 2013 and Outlook using Quick filing. Quickly copy important email message from Outlook to OneNote. Add linked notes to Outlook contacts, easily and efficiently take notes for Outlook meetings in OneNote. Increase the power of Outlook tasks by adding note and leverage OneNote to tasks in Outlook without leaving your notes.
- [Voiceover] In this video, we'll continue Outlook…at Quick Filing.…This time focusing on the ability to take the information…that you have in Outlook and quickly…and easily transfer it in to OneNote.…We'll send emails from Outlook…to OneNote with just one click.…We'll also create linked notes in OneNote…from our Outlook contacts.…And we'll also create Outlook tasks linked to OneNote.…And finally, be able to actually reverse it…creating the Outlook tasks…from information we have in OneNote.…
To follow along, please feel free…to navigate back to your Desktop.…Open the Exercise Files folder,…Chapter 4,…the folder 04_07.…And again, open the Office 365 Rollout folder.…Double click and open OneNote.…So I have some information in Outlook…that's really kind of specific to our Rollout plans.…
I have my Rollout plans section selected.…And I have no, I have an email in Outlook…from one of my coworkers about the Rollout.…So I've navigated back to Outlook.…You can certainly pick any message…you have available in Outlook.…And with the message selected,…
The course first explores the MOS certification program and its costs, format, and objectives. Julie then walks through all of the exam objectives in detail. Learn how to create notebooks and add notes, sections, and pages. Find out how to customize and personalize OneNote, including creating templates and configuring OneNote Backstage. Then discover how to organize and find notes, edit text and images, link content between notebooks and from other programs, and share and collaborate with other OneNote users.
There are over a half dozen challenges to test your skills, and a full-length, 50-minute practice test to ensure you're ready for the real exam.
Disclaimer: Microsoft does not produce, provide, or endorse this video training course.
- Understanding the exam objectives, format, and registration process
- Creating a OneNote notebook
- Capturing information with Quick Notes
- Adding sections and pages to a notebook
- Customizing the notebook style
- Creating templates
- Linking notebooks
- Editing and formatting text and images
- Organizing and finding notes
- Sharing and synchronizing notebooks
- Collaborating with other OneNote users
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Overview of Microsoft Office Specialist OneNote 2013 Exam (77-421)
2. Managing the OneNote Environment
3. Editing and Linking Content in OneNote
4. Organizing and Finding Notes
5. Sharing and Collaborating with Others
6. Final Practice Exam
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.