Join Garrick Chow for an in-depth discussion in this video Presenting and navigating your slide deck, part of Learning PowerPoint 2016.
- Okay, let's say your presentation is done…and your ready to present it in front of a live audience.…Now in reality, presenting doesn't only involve…creating a slide show…and then getting up and presenting it.…You'll need to rehearse your presentation.…Or you may need to continue to edit it…for time constraints or to make sure it flows properly.…I'm not going to be getting into tips for presenting here…but I strongly suggest you check out the course…called "Presentation Fundamentals"…if you want to hone your presentation skills.…I'll also be recommending some other courses…at the end of this course.…But in this video, I Just want to go over the most important…controls and tools you'll need to know…in order to use PowerPoint smoothly while presenting.…
Now we've already seen this several times…but to move into slideshow mode…you can click the slideshow button down here…and pressing escape leaves that mode.…You can also press "Shift + F5" to go into slideshow mode.…And escape again.…Now, both the slideshow button at the bottom of the screen…
- Examine methods for creating new slides and sections.
- Review how to use the Format panel to customize text boxes and shapes.
- Explore adding audio and video to slides.
- Identify processes and best practices for creating slide backgrounds.
- Examine methods for presenting and efficiently navigating the slide deck.
- Recognize how to save work to the cloud or your local PC.