SharePoint server includes services that extend the capability of office products.…Excel services is one of those SharePoint services and you can use Excel services…to share workbooks with other users in some very specific ways.…You can share entire workbooks which you can do now.…Simply by publishing them in a library or saving them in a library.…But you can also share parts of workbooks, specific tables or ranges or…charts, and you can determine what kind of interactivity you would like your…users to be able to have with these parts that you have served up out of Excel.…
The way we do this, four simple steps. First, you need to go into Excel and name…your ranges, your tables, your charts and so on.…If you're going to simply share the entire work book, this is an optional step.…But if we want to say, I'd like to show just this chart, then you're better off…having named the chart, then trying to figure out if it's chart 1, or 2, or 3.…The second thing were going to do then. Is were going to publish this work book…
AuthorGini von Courter
- What is SharePoint?
- Opening and saving Office documents
- Coauthoring Word documents in SharePoint
- Checking files in and out
- Working with SkyDrive
- Sharing and syncing document libraries
- Adding a list app to your site
- Using social networking features
- Creating site collections
- Editing pages
- Adding users to a security group
- Creating workflows with SharePoint Designer or Visio
- Creating content types and document sets
- Controlling site appearance
- Creating a Records Center
Skill Level Beginner
1. Introducing SharePoint
2. SharePoint Team Sites
3. Editing, Saving, and Sharing Documents
4. Working with Library and List Apps
5. Social Networking in SharePoint
6. SharePoint Sites and SharePoint Site Collections
7. Editing SharePoint Pages
8. Integration: SharePoint 2013 and Office 2013
9. SharePoint Permissions
10. SharePoint Workflows
11. SharePoint Content and Documents
12. Other SharePoint Server Site Templates
Controlling site appearance3m 39s
13. SharePoint Server Business Intelligence Features
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.