Lynda.com is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Changing the default save location
- Creating custom icons with shapes
- Copying and pasting formatting
- Organizing slides into sections
- Creating layouts with slide masters
- Adding footers
- Creating handouts
- Using Presenter view and annotations
- Working with Excel data
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Voiceover] My name is Jess Stratton, and welcome to this course on learning how to master what you already know about PowerPoint. We'll start from the beginning, learning how to customize PowerPoint by changing the save location and even adding Google Drive. I'll show you how to create and edit great content. For example, creating custom icons using shapes, and using PowerPoint to create social media posts. I'll show you how you can work with content you already have by organizing your slides into sections, using slide masters, and learning how to use the morph tool for seamless animation.
I'll show you how to prepare your presentation by creating handouts and using presenter view, and finally I'll show you how to work with charts and embedded data from Excel. We have a lot to go over, so let's get started.