Lynda.com is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Recall the options for accessing frequently tools easily.
- List the buttons that are part of the background removal tool.
- Recall the benefits of using sections.
- Explain the features of smart guides.
- Recognize how to practice presenting your presentation while keeping track of how long it takes.
- List the features of the Presenter view.
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Voiceover] My name is Jess Stratton, and welcome to this course on learning how to master what you already know about PowerPoint. We'll start from the beginning, learning how to customize PowerPoint by changing the save location and even adding Google Drive. I'll show you how to create and edit great content. For example, creating custom icons using shapes, and using PowerPoint to create social media posts. I'll show you how you can work with content you already have by organizing your slides into sections, using slide masters, and learning how to use the morph tool for seamless animation.
I'll show you how to prepare your presentation by creating handouts and using presenter view, and finally I'll show you how to work with charts and embedded data from Excel. We have a lot to go over, so let's get started.