Join Gini von Courter for an in-depth discussion in this video Posting on your blog, part of SharePoint 2013 Essential Training.
- View Offline
In addition to your Microblog in SharePoint, which is a lot like Facebook…or Twitter, you also have a blog blog, a Weblog that you can keep.…If you click the Blog Link here, you'll go to your blog and you'll find your Blog…tools over here on the right, and some categories on the left.…Before we create our first post, I'd like to introduce you to categories because…there are three built in, Events, Ideas and Opinions.…And categories are used to classify your posts.…
I actually want to create a new category right now, because I'm going to be…writing about information technology. And so I'm going to create SharePoint and…I am going to create another new category, lets call it Office 2013.…So I have those categories available to use.…Now I want to create a new post, I have one already nobody is all that interested…in, welcome to my blog, so, let's create a post.…
Every post has a title and the title's required, and I'm calling this series…actually that I'm writing, Best New Features of SharePoint 2013.…
AuthorGini von Courter
- What is SharePoint?
- Opening and saving Office documents
- Coauthoring Word documents in SharePoint
- Checking files in and out
- Working with SkyDrive
- Sharing and syncing document libraries
- Adding a list app to your site
- Using social networking features
- Creating site collections
- Editing pages
- Adding users to a security group
- Creating workflows with SharePoint Designer or Visio
- Creating content types and document sets
- Controlling site appearance
- Creating a Records Center
Skill Level Beginner
1. Introducing SharePoint
2. SharePoint Team Sites
3. Editing, Saving, and Sharing Documents
4. Working with Library and List Apps
5. Social Networking in SharePoint
6. SharePoint Sites and SharePoint Site Collections
7. Editing SharePoint Pages
8. Integration: SharePoint 2013 and Office 2013
9. SharePoint Permissions
10. SharePoint Workflows
11. SharePoint Content and Documents
12. Other SharePoint Server Site Templates
Controlling site appearance3m 39s
13. SharePoint Server Business Intelligence Features
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.