Join Jess Stratton for an in-depth discussion in this video Packaging the presentation for use on another computer, part of PowerPoint 2013 Essential Training.
- View Offline
- Exercise Files
You can package your entire presentation and send it to someone else.…The difference between emailing your presentation and packaging it is that when you email the…presentation, you're just sending it as a regular old attachment.…The user still needs PowerPoint installed and ready to go on their computer.…But when you package it, PowerPoint converts it to a special format so that the other user…doesn't even actually need PowerPoint installed.…They'll get a nice website to link where they can download a viewer for it.…To export your file to package to a CD, click on FILE > Export and select Package Presentation…for CD, click Package for CD again, and the first thing we have to do is name the CD.…
Or if we are copying this to a folder, it'll be the title of our folder.…I'll call this New Hire Guide.…Here is the file to be copied, which is just the PowerPoint presentation we currently have opened,…and I can select options to decide if I want to include any Linked files which may be a…security risk or any Embedded TrueType fonts,…
- Touring the PowerPoint interface
- Creating a presentation
- Adding, removing, and rearranging slides
- Adding and formatting pictures
- Working with bullet points
- Inserting tables from Excel
- Adding shapes and creating diagrams
- Inserting audio and video clips
- Delivering your presentation
- Reusing and sharing a presentation
Skill Level Appropriate for all
Overcoming Your Fear of Public Speakingwith Todd Dewett26m 26s Intermediate
1. Navigating PowerPoint
2. Working with Presentations
3. Working with Slides
4. Adding Pictures to Slides
5. Adding Content to Slides
6. Adding Shapes, Diagrams, and Charts to Slides
7. Adding Video, Audio, and Animation to Slides
8. Preparing the Presentation
9. Delivering Your Presentation
10. Reusing and Sharing Presentations
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.